On February 1, 2021, the Hot Springs Village Property Owners’ Association made the following announcement regarding the newly-formed Task Force.
“With the mission of ensuring HSV continues as a financially secure, gated community the HSVPOA Board of Directors recently announced the formation of the Future Revenue Analysis Task Force (FRATF). The task force is moving forward quickly and has its membership in place. That membership represents a balanced distribution of expertise, business experience, Village longevity and geographic representation from a variety of volunteers.”
“The task force will work closely with staff and Committees and will engage a variety of Villagers over time for specific tasks, analysis, and brainstorming in order to provide definitive analysis and possible solutions to be presented to the Board later in 2021.”
Members of the Task Force
Jeff Lofgren – Chair
- Resident for 2 years, bought property 8 years ago and have been coming here for over 20 years. Moved from Virginia.
- Strategic planning & budgeting, program management, government relations.
- Member of the Finance and Planning Committee
- Homeowner for 16 years, full time resident for 4 years. Moved from Little Rock.
- Product management, sales, engineering.
- Happy, optimistic resident.
- Resident for 11 years, moved from Illinois.
- Strategic planning/program management; governmental relationships
- Co-leader, 2010 HSV Strategic Plan; Vice Chair, Government Affairs Committee; President, HSV Board of Directors; Justice of the Peace, Saline County
- Resident for 9 years, moved from Colorado
- Data analysis, spreadsheets, marketing/advertising, purchasing.
- Village Card Club (various committees)
- Resident for 13 years
- General Business; Sales; Communication; Operations
- Ouachita Speaker Series Board, Keep HSV Beautiful (trash pickup) Coordinator
- Moved from Dallas to HSV (11 Years)…Moved to Tennessee for 4.5 years….back to HSV 5 months ago
- Finance, accounting, budgeting/forecasting, analysis
- Happy resident
- Permanent resident since 1998. Moved from Iowa.
- Historical perspective and west end representation.
- Rotary Club Member; Animal Welfare League Member & Fundraiser; active in church to include blood drive coordinator for ABI.
- Resident since July 2020, lot owner since 2014. Moved from Texas
- Program management…solving complex problems.
- Finance and Planning Committee
- Lived in Village 14 years, moved from Houston and numerous other places.
- Project Management, Data analysis.
- 2010 Strategic Plan team leader; Public Works/Public Services Committee (member, former chair); 2014 Assessment Committee; 2016 Document Review Committee; Water plant expansion Technical Advisory Panel; CMP Advisory Committee.
“The task force will meet via Zoom on the second Monday of each month, beginning February 8. The meetings will be recorded and made available to HSV property owners. Communication to and from the FRATF will be frequent and on-going. More details to be announced shortly.”
* * *
Thank you for reading. Be sure to bookmark this website. Click here to visit the Hot Springs Village People Facebook Group.