The Hot Springs Village Property Owners’ Association sent out the following eblast on February 3, 2021.
Hot Springs Village POA Reports Outstanding 2020 Marketing Results
“The Hot Springs Village Property Owners Association is pleased to report strong growth in marketing in 2020. The marketing team’s accomplishments include:
- Launch of a new website on June 29. This new site attracted twice the prospective audience of our previous website without additional advertising investment. The website features easier navigation and new content that was not on the old site, thus improving the site’s appearance in organic search.
- Another doubling of non-resident traffic to the new website during a regionally targeted digital advertising campaign in August through October. The ad campaign included display, paid search, pre-roll video, and Facebook.
- A year-over-year increase of 55% in building permits for new homes.
- A year-over-year reduction of 65% in homes for sale in Hot Springs Village, due to high demand for houses.
- Cultivation of 2,245 homebuyer leads gathered and provided to participants in our new Real Estate Partners Program which was launched in January 2020.
- A year-over-year increase of 64% in Discovery Package sales, despite a spring 2020 restriction on outside visitors.
- A year-over-year increase of 38% in golf package sales, also overcoming the spring 2020 restriction on outside visitors.
- More than 3,600 links, calls, and emails to home builders featured on our explorethevillage.com website in the second half of 2020.
- A year-over-year 22% increase in followers of our Hot Springs Village Facebook page.
- Selection and retention of Sells Agency, a Little Rock-based marketing firm, to support our POA marketing staff in lead acquisition, brand strategy, advertising, media planning, and placement, website development, photography and videography, public relations, and social media.
- Launch of advertising with a new theme, “Live Your Best Life!”
- Launch of a new video tour on explorethevillage.com and expansion of our photography portfolio. This work was a collaborative effort of Sells Agency and Hot Springs Village residents. No outside or paid on-camera talent was required, as member and employee volunteers as young as 3 years old offered their time and smiling faces.
- Expansion of explorethevillage.com to include a Members Section that provides easy access to POA, governance, member services and amenities information.
- A new and improved format for new-member orientation meetings that focuses on POA services and amenities.
- A new marketing committee was created that is made up of HSV residents to assist the POA marketing team in evaluating, initiating, and assisting in marketing programs.
“Paul Sage, marketing manager at Hot Springs Village, said, ‘We look at 2020 as just the beginning of a new era in marketing to both our current members and prospects. We have done the hard work of building a new website and shifting most of our communications investment from print to digital media, which is much more efficient, measurable, and flexible. In 2021, we will continue to build on these promising results.'”
About Hot Springs Village
“Hot Springs Village, the largest gated community in America, is a destination for retirees and families from across the U.S. and around the world because of the scenery and amenities it offers residents.
“Hot Springs Village spans 26,000 acres in Arkansas’s serene Ouachita Mountains, encompassing 11 recreational lakes, nine professionally designed golf courses that are available to residents year-round, 13 professionally-surfaced tennis courts, 14 pickleball courts, fishing, boating, water sports, 30 miles of walking trails, more than 150 clubs and organizations and numerous additional activities for all ages.
In addition to year-round recreational offerings, Hot Springs Village offers residents various housing options, from affordable townhomes to affluent waterfront retreats.
About Sells Agency
“Sells Agency is a full-service advertising, marketing, and public relations firm with offices in Little Rock and Fayetteville, Ark. Our team of 20+ experienced marketing, creative, digital and web professionals serves clients across various industries in multiple states. Clients include companies in the banking, health care, tourism, retail, recreation, cybersecurity, real estate, small business, associations, government, and nonprofit industries, among others. Learn more about Sells Agency at www.SellsAgency.com.”
* * *
Thank you for reading. Be sure to bookmark this website. Click here to visit the Hot Springs Village People Facebook Group.