Eight HSVPOA Board Candidates answer five key questions via Zoom. This forum took place on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, and was moderated by Dannet Botkin, President of Designs Group Consulting. We apologize for some of the technical difficulties in video streams at times. (Scroll to the bottom of this page to view the video.)
Listed in alphabetical order by last name, the candidates are Linda Anderson, Pam Avila, Gary Belair, JoAnne (Joanie) Corry, Kirk Denger, Chris Jones, Robert McLeod, and Marcy G. Mermel.
2021 HSVPOA BOD Candidates Answer 5 Key Questions
1. Do you believe that we should have an assessment increase? If not, why? If so, why?
2. What is your position on how the Board should tackle the deferred infrastructure maintenance? Name the top 3 items of deferred infrastructure maintenance that you believe have the highest priority and the reason why.
3. What is your opinion on reducing amenity subsidies? And what is your opinion on the ‘bad debt’ like the numerous property lots owned by the POA?
4. If elected how would you provide transparency to the property owners?
5. What was your #1 accomplishment as a Board Director and/or what is the #1 goal you plan to accomplish?
Special thanks to Linda Anderson and Designs Group Consulting for sponsoring this event.