I agree to serve on the Hot Springs Village Property Owners’ Association Board of Directors and to be guided by the following principles:
1. To attend and participate in the regular and special meetings of the membership, the Board and Committees to which I am assigned.
2. To conduct all Board business in compliance with applicable state and federal laws, HSV Declaration, Protective Covenants, and POA Bylaws and Policies.
3. To accept the Board’s decisions, even if I disagree, as I understand there may not be unanimous support for every action taken by the Board.
4. To maintain confidentiality with respect to the Board’s executive session meetings, discussions, and communications as identified by POA Bylaws and Policies.
5. To promote the goals and interests of the POA in a constructive and professional manner and avoid creating unnecessary conflict among the membership.
6. To disclose to the Board any financial conflicts of interests.
7. To place the best interests of the POA above my personal interests and the interests of any other individual or group.
8. To remain in good standing with respect to all properties owned or co-owned in Hot Springs Village, as required by the POA Bylaws.
9. To resign from the Board if I find I can no longer maintain the agreement to serve.